- Open on Wednesdays, 12 noon to 4 p.m. and Fridays: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. during the summer. Hope to be open on Saturdays soon! Call us to schedule your group of 25 or more. Group rates available. 704.843.1832
- Adults: $10.00
- Children 6-12: $5.00
- Seniors: $8.00
- Children 5 and under: free
- Visitors must be accompanied by a tour guide to see the interior of the buildings.
- The museum grounds are NOT part of the public parks system. Paying admission is required in order to walk around the grounds unless as allowed during special events.
- Professional/commercial photography is prohibited.
- For safety reasons, the museum grounds are closed to the public when the museum is closed, i.e., the grounds are NOT open for walking, hiking, and running, etc.
- Pets are prohibited on the grounds.
- Street Address: 8215 Waxhaw Hwy, Waxhaw, NC 28173
- Mailing Address: PO Box 7, Waxhaw, NC 28173