- Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Adults: $5.00
- Children 6-12: $2.00
- Seniors: $4.00
- Children 5 and under: free
- Visitors must be accompanied by a tour guide to see the interior of the buildings.
- The museum grounds are NOT part of the public parks system. Paying admission is required in order to walk around the grounds unless as allowed during special events.
- Professional/commercial photography is prohibited.
- For safety reasons, the museum grounds are closed to the public when the museum is closed, i.e., the grounds are NOT open for walking, hiking, and running, etc.
- Pets are prohibited on the grounds.
- Street Address: 8215 Waxhaw Hwy, Waxhaw, NC 28173
- Mailing Address: PO Box 7, Waxhaw, NC 28173