There’s always something fun happening at the Museum of the Waxhaws!
- Pirate Day – August 25, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Enjoy a family-friendly day of fun, games, food, competitions, cannons firing; all with Pirates! Pirate attire is not required nor discouraged!
- EvenTide with Pirates, August 25, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. – Enjoy an evening with Pirates, a special brew from Dreamchasers Brewery, 21 and older only. Pirate attire is not required nor discouraged!
- Camp Sutton Display – September 15 – more details to come.
- Haunted Walk – October 20 – more details to come.
- Gettysburg Address – November 20 – more details to come.
- Treats with Mrs. Claus – December 8 – more details to come.